Organic, unfiltered and unpasteurized apple cider vinegar is one of the oldest, most versatile, most useful, and most beneficial beverage on Earth. It is packed with raw enzymes and beneficial bacteria that are responsible for most of its benefits. Here are the top 8 benefits of consuming this miraculous liquid on a regular basis!
1. It helps your body maintain a healthy alkaline pH level
Keeping the body more alkaline is of utmost importance as it keeps energy levels up and protects against various illnesses and diseases.
2. It helps to regulate blood sugar levels
According to a study done by of Arizona State University by professor and director of the Nutrition Department Dr. Carol Johnston, drinking apple cider vinegar at meal time increased satiety and reduced postprandial glycemia.
3. It helps lower blood pressure
It has been scientifically shown that apple cider vinegar helps lower blood pressure, which in turn, reduces the risk of heart disease.
4. It improves heart health
Drinking apple cider vinegar helps increase HDL, or “good” cholesterol, according to a 2006 study reported in Medscape General Medicine.
5. It promotes healthy detoxification of the liver and other organs
It has been scientifically proven that ACV helps detox the liver, stimulate circulation, and promote healig processed for the skin and blood, helping to eliminate detrimental toxins.
6. It eliminates candida overgrowth
Apple cider vinegar is packed with natural enzymes which eliminate candida in the body.
7. It eases digestive problems
Apple cider vinegar is extremely effective against various digestive disorders thanks to its ability to stimulate digestive juices that help break down food easier.
8. It promotes weight loss
According to a study published in Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry, participants who were given ACV for two weeks achieved declines in body weight as well as abdominal fat, waist circumference and triglyceride.
If taking it alone isn’t your thing, try out these apple cider vinegar gummies in order to reap ACV`s health benefits. To make them, you will need apple cider vinegar, apple juice, grass-fed gelatin, and water.
Begin by mixing the liquid ingredients in a large skillet. Add the gelatin powder and let it hydrate for a few minutes. Then, simmer for five minutes or until the gelatin is fully dissolved. Pour the mixture in ice cube trays and refrigerate.
Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies
Total Time: 1 Hour 10 Minutes
Preparation time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour 5 Minutes
- 1 ½ cups organic apple juice
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 5 tablespoons gelatin powder
- Large saucepan
- Wooden spoon
- Silicone ice cube trays or molds
- Mix the apple juice, water, and apple cider vinegar in a saucepan and stir. Add the gelatin powder to the saucepan and mix, letting it hydrate for a few minutes
- Turn on the heat to medium low and stir for five minutes or until the gelatin is fully dissolved, stirring with a spoon
- Pour the mixture into ice cube trays and refrigerate for at least an hour prior serving
If you enjoyed this post, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on Pinterest. Thank you! <3